Traditional scheduling approach causes uneven flow
- Oftentimes, > 50% of appointments are scheduled inaccurately.
- Visit durations are not based on data of actual time needed.
- Individual schedulers enter their own interpretation of visit reason.
- Uneven flow is a major cause of long patient waits, lost productivity, and higher staffing costs.
Intelligent scheduling advice that optimizes provider schedules and daily throughput
Use reliable visit duration and reason to:
- Service guides scheduler through right questions to ask patient.
Based on actual visit data, system recommends:
- Accurate visit duration.
- Consistent visit reason.
- Improve daily throughput.
- Enhance care team's planning and anticipation of patient needs.
- Predict when you're likely to run behind, or can add another visit.
- Increase care team confidence in schedule, and successfully transition to more cost-effective call centers and online scheduling.